Who we are
This is the website of Canadian Manganese Company Inc. (“Canadian Manganese” or the “Company”) and our website address is: https://www.canadianmanganese.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
1.Personal Data. The Company may collect personal data (“Personal Data”) from you when you access the Website. The Company may also collect Personal Data from you through a number of voluntary sources on the Website, such as responses, registrations, comments, e-mails, postings, messages or other electronic or written submissions and communications sent by you to the Company or the Website. The Personal Data that the Company may collect from you may include, by way of example, e-mail address, domain name and IP address, and contact information. The Personal Data that the Company collects from you may be used to provide the text, files, images, graphics, illustrations, information, data, audio, video, photographs and all other content available on the Website or provided from or through the Website, including services (collectively, “Website Content”) to you, to customize Website Content and/or the layout of the Website for you, to notify you about updates to and activities on the Website, to improve the content of the Website, to analyze data and patterns regarding usage of the Website, and to contact you for information verification purposes. If you would like to review, delete/deactivate, or update any information that you previously provided to Us, you may contact the company here.
2. Disclosure as Required by Law Although the Company makes reasonable efforts to preserve user privacy, it may need to disclose Personal Data of certain users of the Website when the Company has a reasonable and good-faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to enforce this Policy, comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal process, or otherwise enforce or protect the Company’s rights under applicable law, including, without limitation, intellectual property rights. In such situations, the Company will use reasonable efforts to provide notice of the disclosure to all affected users, to the extent reasonably possible under the circumstances.
4. Other Websites; Links. Third-party websites may be accessible through the Website. These third party websites may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. If you access a third-party website from the Website, then you do so at your own risk. The Company is not responsible for any actions or privacy policies of such other parties. you should check the applicable privacy and data collection policies of those other parties when accessing their websites or providing Personal Data through linked websites.
5. Consent to the Use of Third Party Providers. We may contract with third parties to provide various Website-related services to the Company on an outsourced basis rather than performing the services. By visiting and continuing to use and access the Website, you consent to the Company providing both your Personal Data and non-personally identifiable information to these third party providers for the purpose of enabling the third party provider to provide these services to the Company. In addition, you consent to the collection, maintenance, and processing of your Personal Data and non-personal information by the Company and these third party providers.
6. Security. We will use reasonable security measures on the Website to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under the Company’s control. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, We will take reasonable steps to insure the safety of your Personal Data and non-personally identifiable information.
7. Transfer of Information. If the Company elects, in its reasonable discretion, to transfer ownership or control of the Website to a third party, whether or not in the context of an acquisition of the Company or any of its subsidiaries or a merger of the Company or its subsidiaries with a third party, you consent to the transfer of your Personal Data and non-personally identifiable information by the Company to that third party.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the Company’s use, collection, and disclosure of Personal Data, please contact us here.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.